Measuring the Employee Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
How do you measure human experience? Join us in this course to master the art and science of measuring the candidate and employee experience, using cutting edge survey and qualitative methodologies. Learn how to make candidate and employee journey maps, how to leverage the power of open questions and how to design valid, easy-to-use survey instruments.
- Business case for measuring experience
- Measuring candidate experience (CX)
- ROI of excellent CX
- How to use C-Net Promoter score?
- How to design and analyze CX Surveys?
- Measuring employee experience (EX)
- What's wrong with engagement surveys?
- Master pulse surveys
- Asking the right open-ended questions
- Conducting stay interviews
- Analyzing CX and EX data
- Candidate journey mapping
- Employee experience mapping
- Research sprints
- Roundtable discussion
Maja Ninkovic, PhD is a People Analytics expert and a leading voice for the adoption of people analytics practices in organizations. Her passion is in connecting people data with successful business outcomes through the design of inspiring, people-centric workplaces. Maja completed her BA in Psychology in London and PhD in Psychology at the CUNY Graduate Center in New York. Maja is also one of the editors for the HR World professional journal, Program director of the HR Week conference, co-organizer of DisruptHR series of events, and an organizer of the People Analytics Meetup in Belgrade, Serbia. She believes that people analytics will be an essential part of the future of HR and that it doesn’t take a degree in statistics (or even love of numbers!) to be good at evidence-based decision making. Course fee: 120 EUR